Spectrum strives to provide greater convenience to its customers while offering superior quality services, be it Spectrum internet, cable TV, or phone. We all hate that time of the month when we have a pile of bills to clear. Spectrum brings you the option to pay your bills online without having to step out of the comfort of your homes. Here’s how you can pay your Spectrum bill online:
Online Pay via Spectrum.net
- Open spectrum.net on your browser
- Sign in with your Admin account credentials
- Check the Captcha
- Now open the billing section
- Click on Make a Payment or Pay My Bill
- Enter the Payment Details in the designated spaces
- Here are some of the Spectrum approved payment methods:
• Checking Account or Savings Account
• Debit Card
• Credit Card
- Follow the instructions and complete the payment process
Online Payment Via My Spectrum App
My Spectrum App brings a whole bunch of conveniences at your disposal, one of them being the one-stop solution to online bill payments:
- Open My Spectrum App on your mobile device or tablet
- Sign in using your Spectrum credentials
- Open the Billing tab
- Click on Make Payment
- Enter the Payment Amount, Payment Date, and your preferred Payment Method.
- Double check all the information that you have entered and click Make Payment.
- You will receive a confirmation message shortly to confirm the clearance of your bill.
Note: The maximum amount for online payment is $1000 via both, the online portal and my spectrum app. For Payments beyond this amount, you will have to resort to other methods of payment.
Pay Online Via Your Bank Website
You can also use your online banking facility to clear your bills. Here’s how you can do it:
- Add Spectrum as your Payee in your account.
- You can find the account details etc. on your Spectrum billing statement.
- Once added you can conveniently pay your Spectrum bill via your account.
- Print your payment confirmation and keep it with you as proof until the payment clearance is reflected in your Spectrum account.
Set up Future Bill Payments:
You can also schedule a payment in advance for a future date to avoid the hassle each month. Here’s how:
- Sign in your Spectrum account
- Click on the Make a Payment button
- Enter the Payment Amount and click Continue
- Choose Pay on Other Date option and pick a date from the drop-down menu, and click Continue
- Select the Payment Method, enter the details, and select Continue
- Click on Make a Payment.
- You’ll now see a confirmation message under Amounts Due saying that you have scheduled a future payment.
These were some of the ways to make your payments online. If you couldn’t find what you were looking for in this article then simply contact Spectrum customer service and an expert in these matters will be happy to help and clear the confusion.