The Xfinity helpline number is readily available whenever you need help with your Xfinity services. Whether it is about the equipment, billing, invoices, transfer, etc., you can dial the Xfinity helpline number to get assistance right away. You will be directed to an Xfinity customer service agent who will be responsible for resolving your Xfinity issue.
Are you facing an issue with Xfinity services? Don’t hesitate to call the Xfinity helpline number.
Xfinity Help Line Number
The number for the Xfinity helpline is 1-844-207-8722. It’s a 24-hour service, which means you can call any time, of any day. What’s more, it’s a toll-free number as well, so you won’t be charged for making the call to the Xfinity helpline.
Before you call the Xfinity helpline, make sure you have:
- Your Xfinity account number
- The phone number associated with the Xfinity account
- An authorization from the primary Xfinity account holder, in case of any changes to Xfinity services
Note that if you are not an Xfinity user yet, you can still keep a notepad with you and any relevant queries you want to share with the helpline.
If you are wondering what kind of queries you can call the Xfinity helpline for:
- Activating your Xfinity services
- Upgrading your current Xfinity plans
- Transferring Xfinity services
- Troubleshooting Xfinity equipment
- Billing process
- And more
Other ways to contact Xfinity
Besides calling the helpline, you can also try other reaching out to Xfinity customer service through:
- Xfinity Store; find local stores near you
- Xfinity Assistant; chat online with Xfinity
- Send a message on Xfinity Facebook Messenger
- Tweet at Xfinity Support
- Browse through Xfinity support forums and Reddit
Although the Xfinity helpline is available 24/7, the best time for you to call them is between 9 am and 5 pm, Mondays to Saturdays! Dial the number for the Xfinity helpline now and have your problem resolved so you can go back to enjoying Xfinity services again in no time.