The internet opens gateways of convenience for people. Whether you want to seek information, entertainment, commerce, healthcare, industrial, governmental or educational resources, you can easily come across them on the World Wide Web. All you have to do is shoot up a query on Google or any other search engine and you’ll receive hundreds of results in the shortest time possible. Here’s an idea: while you use the internet for almost every other task daily, then why not utilize it to pay Cox bill online, as well? Yes, it’s entirely doable.
Cox lets you pay its service bill in multiple ways, such as on the phone, via mail, in-person, and definitely, on the internet. By paying your Cox bill online, you can stay connected even during the lockdown and clear your dues from the safety of your home. What do you need? A working computer, a fast browser, and the support of Cox Internet to make your payments flawlessly. Wondering how to pay Cox cable bill online? This post will teach you two simple, easy, and quickest methods to do so. Check them out below.
How to Pay my Cox Bill Online
If you are tired of signing into your account every month and entering your banking details repeatedly, then you can throw this hassle right out of the window by subscribing to Cox EasyPay. It is a program that makes recurrent payments on your behalf automatically throughout your service period. You can pay your Cox bill online via EasyPay by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Open your web browser on a computer and enter com as your destination site.
- Once it loads, Sign In My Account and type the User ID and Password for your Cox account in the specified fields. In case you’ve forgotten it, visit here to recover your credentials or call 1-855-814-6044 from your phone to get help with your Cox login.
- Scroll to the Billing section, check the digits that are due for this month, verify the billing date, and find the option reading Automatic Payments.
- Click Change next to it.
- A ’How would you like to Pay?’ window will pop up at this point. Check if your preferred payment method is mentioned there. If it is, then choose it and click on the Add Payment Method button.
- If it’s not, then proceed to enter your payment details for the EasyPay program by selecting Add a New Payment Method next to a + You can use a savings/checking account or a debit/credit card as your payment option. Complete the fields one after the other, which may ask for your account or card name, account or card number, routing number, CVV, zip code, or other relevant details. Once you enter everything accurately, click on the Add Payment Method button.
- You will be directed to a Review your EasyPay enrollment page for confirmation. Read the details you’ve entered, check the payment method again and the due date. Once you’re sure, checkmark the I have read and agree to the EasyPay and One Time Payment Terms of Service box at the bottom.
Finally, hit Enroll in EasyPay, and you’re done!
Note: You can also add EasyPay from the Cox app and even while making an OTP.
How do I Pay my Cox Bill Online via the One-Time Payment Method?
The one-time payment method helps you clear one-time dues only. If you’re used to paying your Cox bill in person, and you find the Cox service solutions store closed on the last date, then, you can quickly make a one-time payment to Cox to resume your service amenities. Here’s how you can do that:
- Head to the com homepage on a computer.
- Sign in to your Cox account by entering your User ID and Password.
- Move to the Billing section and hit the Make a Payment button highlighted for you under the Cox bill pay
- You’ll see a Payment Amount Either pay the whole bill by selecting Total Balance Due or type a specific amount in the Different Amount field.
- It’s time to specify your Payment Date. You can make the transaction instantly by opting for Today or some other time by selecting the Other Date field to schedule a payment for a specific day and date. Once you select the right option, click Continue.
- Next, verify your Payment Method. It can be a debit/credit card or a checking/savings bank account. If there’s a payment method already stated, then choose that. If not, then select Add a New Payment Method and enter your respective account details. Select Submit.
- Now, you will be directed to the Review details and submit payment Confirm your payment details here, and checkmark the I have read and agree to the One-Time Payment Terms of Service box.
- Click Submit and that’s it. The Payment Success page will show that your payment has been made successfully.
Pay Cox Bill Online & Stay Safe!
It is now possible to pay your telecom dues instantly from the comfort and safety of your home. This post shows you how to pay Cox internet bill online in two of the easiest ways. Go for EasyPay or Make a One-Time Payment. It is totally your call! In case of further queries, you can always reach out to Cox customer service and support which is available for you around the clock.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the methods to Pay Cox Bill Online?
Cox customers can use their Cox App or go to cox.com to pay their bills online. They can enroll in EasyPay or make one-time payments, as per their needs.
What is Cox EasyPay option?
Cox EasyPay allows customers to automatically pay their monthly bills from a selected payment method.