Xfinity TV Packages & Plans
Enjoy live TV, on-demand, and your favorite shows with Xfinity
- Access to 125+ channels
- DVR that you can set up and watch anytime, anywhere you go.
- Enjoy boundless control with award-winning Voice Remote
*No term contract. Does not include broadcast TV fee and regional sports fee; price subject to change. Taxes and equipment not included. Includes $10/mo automatic payments and paperless billing discount.Call Now
Finding the right kind of TV app is important. After all, it’s all about your entertainment needs; therefore, you shouldn’t be compromising on anything. Apple TV is one such choice that promises an all-in-one entertainment package. If you’re wondering how to watch Apple TV on Xfinity, then we’ve got you covered.
We’ll be sharing some insights into how you can watch Apple TV on Comcast Xfinity and get the best entertainment experience that you’ve always wished for. So, let’s check them out now:
How to Watch Apple TV on Xfinity?
The Apple TV app is available for Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex users. However, you’ll need something more than these to access Apple TV:
- You’ll need a TV box that is compatible with Xfinity X1/ Flex. Make sure you check out which options are compatible. Samsung XG2v2, Pace Xi5 Flex, RNG150, etc. are some streaming boxes that aren’t supported by X1/ Flex.
- Make sure to get Xfinity internet for smooth streaming. We’ve covered some of the best Xfinity internet plans that you can check out and pick one for your needs.
- Next, you’d need to buy a subscription to Apple TV. Visit the site to get the latest offers and pick one accordingly.
How to Watch Apple TV on Xfinity X1/ Xfinity Flex?
With the above steps covered, it’s time to see how you can run Apple TV on Xfinity X1/ Xfinity Flex. Follow the steps below to run it smoothly:
- Launch the Apple TV application on your X1/ Flex.
- Next, head to ‘Explore Apple TV+’ or you can simply head to ‘Sign In’ to get started on the app:
- For new users, you’d need to go to ‘Explore Apple TV+’, press ‘OK’ from your remote, and create your account.
- For existing users, simply head to ‘Sign In’, and enter your Apple TV credentials via your TV remote.
- For activation, you’ll be provided with a PIN code or a QR code:
- You can use your phone or PC/ laptop browser to enter the activation code on Apple TV’s activation site: https://activate.apple.com.
- Or, you can scan the QR code via a QR reader using your mobile device to complete the signing-in.
- Following this, you’ll get multiple prompts for your billing details that you need to complete.
- Following the prompts, you’ll be able to complete your sign-up and access Apple TV services on your Xfinity X1/ Xfinity Flex
With the steps mentioned above, you should be able to sign up and watch Apple TV on your Xfinity devices. If you want, you can get a similar guide on how to watch HBO Max on Xfinity.
Now, accessing your favorite content on Apple TV is no longer a hassle. With our guide, you can watch Apple TV on Xfinity on the go, and fulfill your entertainment hunger right away. In any case, feel free to contact Xfinity customer services at 1-844-572-2228.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Xfinity Play Apple TV
Yes, you’d need Xfinity Flex or Xfinity X1 alongside Xfinity internet to get a smooth streaming experience for Apple TV.
How Do I Connect Xfinity to Apple TV
You can connect your Xfinity devices to apple TV in the following ways:
- Sign in to your Apple TV account using your Xfinity streaming box (Xfinity X1/ Xfinity Flex).
- For new users, create your account on Apple TV and then follow the prompts for adding your billing information.
- Follow the prompts, and you’ll get connected to your Apple TV account.
Is Apple TV Free On Xfinity?
Unfortunately, you’ll need to buy Xfinity X1/ Xfinity Flex and compatible streaming boxes as well as get an Apple TV subscription to access the services.