Getting a discounted offer is what can bring a smile to the face of the client. However, not every internet company can offer discounts now and then, which is they impose certain conditions. These can be in minimal order, falling into a certain category, etc.
Similarly, if you’re wondering whether AT&T offers discounts for government employees or not, then you’ll be glad to know that yes it does. The Unlimited Elite Plan from AT&T allows government employees to benefit from discounts on their services. Let’s check this out in detail:
How Do You Qualify For AT&T Government Employee Discount?
To qualify for discounts for government employees from AT&T, you’ll need to abide by certain regulations as well as provide the following details:
- Proof of eligibility
- Primary wireless account holder
- Opt for AT&T Unlimited Internet Plan
Customers that can avail the benefit of this offer, include:
- Military personnel, veterans, AT&T employees, EMO, IMO, First Responders, etc.
- Qualified personnel, employees, students, people affiliated with universities and eligible institutes, etc.
Enjoy Unlimited High-Speed 5G Data
Starting at just
$50/mo* plus taxesCALL NOW
See Details 5G requires compatible device. 5G may not be in your area. For coverage details, see att.com/5Gforyou. Prices below after AutoPay and paperless billing discount. Discounts start within 2 bills. Taxes and fees extra. Credit card may be req'd (except MA, PA, ND). Add'l charges, usage, speed & other restr's apply.
The AT&T government discount comes with a specified plan that one should opt for. It includes the AT&T Unlimited Plan, which offers:
- Pricing: Phones only. The advertised monthly price includes a monthly plan charge for talk, text, and data & monthly per-line phone access charge for access to such services.
- Autopay & paperless bill discount: Monthly discount off plan charge ($10 per phone line) when active & enrolled in both. Discount starts w/in 2 bill cycles. Pay full plan cost until the discount starts.
So, if you’re a government employee and want internet services, then benefiting from the AT&T government discount is a great choice.
Benefits of this Plan
Opting for the AT&T Unlimited Elite, you get the following perks:
- Unlimited talk time, text messages, high-speed data
- 5G access
- 40 GB hotspot every month
- Comes with advanced AT&T ActiveArmor security
- 4K UHD streaming available
When it comes to facilitating clients, AT&T does go the extra mile, always offering more than what customers ask for. If you’re looking for government employee discounts on cell phone plans, then opting for AT&T is a perfect choice. For more information reach out to AT&T customer service.