Access to the internet is a basic human necessity, and internet service providers should make every effort to make their services as accessible as possible. CenturyLink has taken an effort to connect the country's key rural communities. CenturyLink uses telephone lines to provide a strong and dependable internet connection. As a result, it is one of the most commonly used services in the United States, as almost every household has a phone line.
It is not only CenturyLink’s telecommunication services that are top-notch but also CenturyLink's customer service group, on top of its huge infrastructure, that provides outstanding reliability and constant support. All questions from the services, billing, troubleshooting CenturyLink equipment, and even reporting suspected outages can be directed to customer care. So of course why wouldn’t you want to opt for only the premium most services company?
Buy CenturyLink Internet Now: 1-866-987-0357
Since we are aware of CenturyLink customer service, the company has made every process easy for the user. Whether it’s their no-contract policy or the easy ways to pay the bill. One thing is certain that the brand stands around making the entire experience for the user as friendly as possible.
Get CenturyLink Internet Now
- Download Speed Up To 1TB
- No contracts and credit checks
- No data cap and overage fees
Internet Plans priced at:
Upload/download speeds up to 940 Mbps. Paperless billing or prepay required. Additional taxes, surcharges, and fees apply.Order Now
When it comes to billing, CenturyLink offers different ways that you can choose from as your billing method. So let’s find out so you can pick one according to your preference and comfort.
CenturyLink Phone Number
You can simply contact CenturyLink pay bill phone number and get done with the billing process. Your CenturyLink account number, or the account phone number as well as payment information are required. Then dial 800-244-1111 and follow the automated system's steps to pay your account. Your money will be processed instantly, and after the transaction, you will receive a confirmation number.
It's a simple automated system that will walk you through the process of making a payment. It is completely free and available at all times.
You can pay your CenturyLink bill online via any of the following three methods.
- Quick Bill Pay: Quick Bill Pay is a convenient way to pay your CenturyLink bill online without having to log in. You'll only need your account number and some basic account details. You can use your checking or savings account, debit or major credit card, ATM card, or money market account in some places. It's quick and simple.
- CenturyLink Site: To handle all of your bill payment and account management needs, log in to My CenturyLink. You can access your bills, pay them, set up AutoPay, enroll in paperless billing, and save your payment information for future use.
- CenturyLink Application: View and pay your bill, manage your products and services, change account information, and get technical support with the My CenturyLink mobile app.
Pay By Mail
If you have plenty of time before your bill is due, one of CenturyLink's payment choices is to mail it in. You have the option of paying with a cheque or a money order. Include the remittance slip that arrived with your bill with your payment to guarantee the most expedient processing.
Nonetheless, allow enough time for your payment to clear to prevent late fees. The payment must be received and processed before the end of the business day on the due date. If you're behind on your payments and don't think they'll be received in time, you can always use the other options.
Google Pay or Apple Wallet
You can receive CenturyLink bill notifications and make secure payments instantly from your smartphone with Google Pay on Android devices or Apple Wallet on Apple devices. Follow the steps below to understand how it works.
- Request an invitation email from CenturyLink customer support, which will provide a link that will allow you to complete the setup procedure.
- When you get the email from CenturyLink, open it on your smartphone or mobile device and go to Apple Wallet or Google Pay, whichever works best for you.
- You will then go to your wallet and find the CenturyLink pass (bill).
- Tap the Pay My Bill link when you find it and the web browser on your device will open, and you will be immediately authenticated into our one-time payment site.
- Simply enter your payment information, confirm your payment, and voila, you just paid your CenturyLink bill.
You may want to pay your bill in person so that you can speak with a live person, or you may like to use a broader range of payment alternatives. You can pay with cash, cheque, or money order at most in-person payment locations. Payments can be made with a savings account, credit card, debit card, or ATM card at some locations.
Although CenturyLink does not have any physical facilities where you can pay your bill, they do partner with Western Union and CheckFreePay agents in several markets who can help you make in-person payments.
A simple approach to ensure that your bill is paid on time, every time is to set up AutoPay. You can sign up for AutoPay on My CenturyLink, via the app, or by mailing a paper form, and there are three simple methods to do so.
Enrolling online is the most convenient and quick option because your information is already recorded in My CenturyLink, so you won't have to look up and input your account number.
If you are doing it online on CenturyLink then do the following;
- Log in to My CenturyLink
- Choose My Bill
- Click the "Enroll" link in billing preferences
- To enter your payment information, follow the on-screen instructions
If you do it through the CenturyLink application, then follow the instructions below;
- Log in to the application
- Choose My Bill or My Settings
- Click the "Enroll in AutoPay"
- Click on the blue "Set Up AutoPay" button and follow the on-screen instructions.
No matter how much we dislike getting to the part where we have to pay the bills every month but it is inevitable. CenturyLink at least has made it easier for the users to get done with them at their utmost convenience so that they do not have to face any difficulties in passing the due dates.