Xfinity Internet Plans
Enjoy the best of internet services with Xfinity internet plans
- Get download speed up to 1.2 Gbps
- Free Xfinity Flex 4K streaming TV box
- Get Premium content without paying anything extra
*For 12 months with 1-year term contract. Taxes and equipment not included. Includes $10/mo automatic payments and paperless billing discount.Call Now
Finding the right internet connection is one thing but having the right internet router is another important factor that you shouldn’t ignore. Your internet router plays a good role in offering optimal internet connectivity in your place. If you’re using Xfinity internet, then you’re in for a treat because we’re sharing Xfinity compatible routers in this blog that you can get.
Choosing from one of these internet routers, you can rest assured of having a surreal internet experience without any hassle. So, let’s check these out now:
TP-Link Archer AX21
Let’s kick things off with one of the leading internet routers in the market. The TP-Link Archer AX21 brings the power of Wi-Fi 6 to your place with OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing Access). This feature enhances the overall performance, minimizing latency and improving speed throughout the network spread.
Another amazing thing about it is that despite not being able to give high-end competitive results, it still produced consistent speed. Consistency in performance is something that gives an amazing results, which is why the Archer AX21 is a superb pick.
- Up to 110 Mbps average speed in close proximity on 2.4 GHz
- Can reach up to 1.8 Gbps
- Can support up to 40 devices
- Enhanced encryption for security needs
Why Choose It?
- Splits channel bandwidth into smaller resource units
- MU-MIMO supported
- OneMesh supported
- Supports beamforming
- 5 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Include parental controls and URL filtering
If you’re looking for the best value Xfinity routers, then the TP-Link Archer AX21 is a great choice that you can choose without any doubts.
Asus ROG Rapture GT-AXE16000
When it comes to performance, Asus really puts immense effort into giving users the best there is. The Asus ROG Rapture GT-AXE16000 is a sublime example of this effort that makes up for latency issues and lags one experiences with routers.
This amazing gaming Wi-Fi router is a beast when it comes to performance as well as visuals. Giving an alien-like vibe, it’s got 8 adjustable antennas that are stacked on the central portion, something like an alien tech from outer space.
As per the assessment, it produced amazing throughput speed, gave real-time latency management as well as protected connected users with high-end security encryption
- Produces 1,148 Mbps on a 2.4 GHz band
- Produces 4,804 Mbps on a 5 GHz band
- Produces 4,804 Mbps on a 6 GHz band
Why Choose It?
- Tri-band supported
- 4 x 1 Gbps LAN port, 2 x 10 Gbps LAN/ WAN port, 1 x 2.5 Gbps LAN port
- 2 GB DDR RAM
- OFDMA, MU-MIMO supported
- Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM) and WPA 3 supported
- AiMesh allows the creation of a separate home mesh Wi-Fi
Although this router is seriously expensive (can go above $600 easily), still, it brings a phenomenal performance that will not let you down.
Netgear Orbi WiFi 6E (RBKE963)
Competing in the list is the Netgear Orbi WiFi 6E (RBKE963) which comes with a staggering quad-band supported technology. That means you can enjoy superb speed without ever worrying about latency issues, given you’re using Xfinity internet for your home.
The Orbi Wi-Fi 6E brings great support for mesh networks that need performance as well as security on the go. You can rely on the excellent configuration options that make it easier to incorporate settings and create the network of your liking.
Not to mention, it also supports backhaul data transmission, making the connection stronger and easier as per the network’s needs.
- Covers almost 9,000 m distance
- 2 Gbps on 2.4 GHz
- 4 Gbps on 5 GHz
- 8 GHz added on 6 GHz (theoretically)
- 8 Gbps Theoretical maximum output
Why Choose It?
- Has Qualcomm's top-shelf Networking Pro 1610 chipset
- Come with a 2.2GHz quad-core processor
- Supports Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM)
- Comes with beamforming, MU-MIMO support
- Base broadband routers can accommodate up to 10 Gbps bandwidth flow
- 1 x 2.5 Gbps, 3 x 1 Gbps output ports
Overall, the Netgear Orbi WiFi 6E is a solid pick and you can surely choose it for your place in case you’re creating a mesh network at home.
TP-Link Archer A8
TP-Link brings another amazing internet router for your network needs. The TP-Link Archer A8 comes with a good and steady performance and that too within budget. It’s one of the recent models by the company that is to replace the A7 and C7.
In addition to the performance, it comes with amazing visuals and 3 removable external antennas that make it easier to get coverage.
- Offers 500 Mbps in close proximity
- Offers 285 Mbps over 2 walls
- Over 914 Mbps on a gigabit LAN cable
- 3 Gbps on 5 GHz
- 600 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
Why Choose It?
- Comes with MediaTek TP1900BN chipset
- Has 64 MB of RAM, 4 MB of flash memory
- Beamforming and MU-MIMO supported
- Has Wireless RF beam steering
- Dual-band supported
- Supports airtime fairness by limiting excessive occupation
- Comes with an application layer gateway for enhanced security
- OneMesh supported, can be easily added to an existing network
Overall the TP-Link Archer A8 brings valuable results and performance given its tier and pricing. Considering that, you can surely pick it up for a mid-level network upgrade for your Xfinity internet needs.
Another gem from Asus, the Asus RT-AX86U brings a serious upgrade for gamers and network users of all kinds. Its fast supports good speed and gives an eye-catching visual upgrade as well. In addition to its visuals, it comes with 3 x rotatable antennas, making it easier to capture signals and provide strengthened coverage through your place.
In addition, it comes with amazing customization options that make it easier to create a solid network resolving latency issues and giving compelling throughput. It’s regarded as one of the best Wi-Fi 6 routers that you can get.
- Cooling vents keep peak temperature at only 105 degrees Fahrenheit
- 861 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- 8 Gbps on 5 GHz
Why Choose It?
- 4 x removable/ adjustable antennas
- Multiple ports
- Quad-core 1.8GHz/1GB/256MB
- Supports 160 MHz data channel
- MU-MIMO and Beamforming supported
- 2-year warranty
- Comes with AIProtection Pro with lifetime updates
The Asus RT-AX86U is a cool choice if you’re looking for a low-end gaming router upgrade for your Xfinity internet. Overall, it delivers the performance needed, which is better than that of Netgear and Linksys devices.
With this, we conclude our top-notch list of the best Xfinity routers review 2022. You now have multiple options at hand that you can choose for your Xfinity internet and get outstanding performance in terms of speed. Feel free to contact Xfinity customer services at 1-844-572-2228 to knowing Xfinity Wi-Fi plans or get an idea of Xfinity routers. In addition, you can also check our blog on the best fiber internet modems to get more options at hand.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Reset Xfinity Router?
Reset your Xfinity router by the following steps:
- Unplug the power and hold the Reset button
- Keep pressing and re-plug the power
- Hold the button for 30 seconds
- The gateway will restart
- Enter your Xfinity gateway’s credentials
In any case, visit our blog on router troubleshooting to get an idea of how to tackle such issues.
How to Log Into Xfinity Router?
Simply follow the steps below to log into the Xfinity router:
- Access Xfinity My Account via your Xfinity home network.
- Open the app and head to Internet> change Wi-Fi settings> other settings.
- Set a username and password or input ‘admin’ for both tabs,
- Go to ‘admin too’> advanced settings. Here, you can change settings as needed.
How to Reboot Xfinity Router?
Rebooting your Xfinity router is easy. Just follow the steps below to do it:
- Locate the Reset Button. It’s on the rear of your Xfinity Gateway
- Hold it for 30 seconds until the LED light is switched off
For a missing Reset Button, find a WPS button and hold it for 30 Seconds